Started in 2010, Seasons Time Watches specialises in buying, selling and trading of brand new and pre - owned luxury timepieces. We are licensed by the Singapore government, and is not an authorised agent for any watch brand.

Online/ In-store Orders & Payments 

All pre-owned timepieces are sold with a 12 months warranty (unless stated otherwise), and include free basic servicing. 
Sale of all timepieces are under first-come-first-serve basis
(priority given to walk-in customers).

Local Payment
Walk-in Purchase of Timepieces

Cash & Cheque (upon clearance) are accepted in stores. 

Online Purchase of Timepieces
A 20% non-refundable deposit online is mandatory for any purchase on our online store. Deposit amount is to be made to our business account (provided after checkout) within 24 hours. The order will be voided if deposit amount is not received within the stipulated time frame.

Once we've received your deposit, a notification will be sent to your email to inform that your timepiece is ready for pick up. Upon collection, your order will only be fulfilled after we get the full amount of 20% deposit and remaining 80% in-store payment. We reserve the right to reject your order if full payment is not made upon collection.

Kindly note that the non-refundable deposit will only be held for 5 days. Should there be no collection or full payment made, the order will automatically be voided.

Repairs/ Servicing of Timepieces
Cash, Nets & major Credit Cards are accepted in stores. 

Overseas Payment

Kindly email us at enquiry@seasonstime.com if you're purchasing from a country/city outside of Singapore. 

Purchase of Watches
Only bank wire transfer payment is accepted. Please note that the exact amount has to be transferred, and bank's fees & commissions are to be fully borne buy the buyer. 

Purchase of Accessories: 
Only payment by Paypal is accepted. Please note that the exact amount has to be transferred in USD. 

Domestic/International Shipping

We currently do not offer domestic shipping. All online orders are available for pick up at our retail store.

For international shipping, we ship by EMS Speedpost, Air Parcel Post and FedEx Express. Shipping and insurance charges will be advised accordingly to your purchase item. Buyers are responsible for their items without any insurance coverage. Buyers are also responsible for any customs duties and taxes of their respective country. 


All insured item(s) that are lost will be subjected to investigation and conclusions done by the insurance and shipping companies before any claims are made. This may take more than 180 days to conclude and advise.


Seasons Time Watches Pte Ltd offers in-house warranty (1-12 months) on most of our watches unless otherwise stated. Our warranty does not cover mishandling, wear and tear or accidents.